We are delighted that you are considering BISC and we welcome your interest in the School.
The application process begins a year in advance of September admission. Parents interested in mid-year admission should contact the Admissions Office directly: email@example.com
The School accepts pupils for admission at the key entry points of FS1, Y7, Y10 and Y12. It does not accept students midway through examination years, notably Y11 and Y13.
Please take your time to look at the School website and particularly its admissions aspects. Whilst we hope to present a comprehensive overview, there is no better way than personal contact with us from an early stage. To this end, please complete our Enquiry Form as a first step.
The Admissions Department will be overseeing the following aspects of your child's admission:
- Receipt of Application Forms
- Open Morning Appointments and School Tours
- Admissions Testing Arrangements
- Interviews with the Principal and Head of School
From time to time, parents move on and need to transfer their children to another international school. The Admissions Team oversees the following aspects of a child's transfer:
- Formal withdrawal from BISC where a term's notice is required
- Completion of the BISC Leaver's Form