Joining the Team
BISC welcomes teachers from the best schools in the world. Our success over many years relies on investing in first class people.
The School is always delighted to receive CVs from experienced and well-qualified professionals; please email email@example.com
Our teachers are dedicated professionals who share a love of learning and an ability to inspire children to achieve great things. They have a:
• Strong academic background with higher degrees a common feature
• UK teaching qualification and up-to-date DBS check
• Demonstrable commitment to continuing professional development
• Teaching experience in good independent, UK maintained or COBIS accredited schools
• Commitment to extra curricular education and a willingness to support it actively
• Dedication to improve
BISC Safer Recruitment Policy
BISC is committed to safeguarding children and young people through safer recruitment practices. The School's recruitment protocols adhere to the standards set by the Independent Schools Inspectorate, within the British Schools Overseas framework. Candidate references will be checked and qualifications attested. Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) or local police checks are required, together with a Statement of Medical Fitness.